Thursday, May 1, 2008

'Learning' the Sex's

2- As "Iwant Sex" (yes, that's his name) was indulging the dog, I noticed two other youngsters, a very beautiful young lady about the same age as "Iwant" and a slightly younger male version who could only be his brother. Although they approached excitedly and exuberantly, I raised my hand in a stopping gesture, told "Iwant" what was going to happen and not to show any fear or even apprehension; and then to give the same instructions as he had gotten to the two newcomers. Sure enough the dog went right side up and on her feet in a half-second angling toward the other kids. The lad repeated the instructions I had given him to his siblings, and introductions were made all the way around.
"Iwant" introduced me (and the dog) to his fraternal twin sister "Gud" (pronounced "good") and his younger 15 year-old brother "Tymfo" (pronounced "time for"). In about 20 seconds all three had Nir Nit Nit on her back and rubbing her belly gently, and had greatly reduced (once terrified of dogs it is extremely difficult to completely rid yourself of all apprehension) their fears. I gave them some simple guide-lines of behavior around strange dogs which would greatly help them on future encounters (advising them that I knew of nothing that would help with a trained 'attack' dog.) I added that I would demonstrate for them how to act when being charged by a strange dog.
to be continued

No comments: